Designed with a stable platform for Greater Operator Comfort and Improved Productivity!
Standard snap switch rating: 10 AMP, 125/250 VAC
Another foot switch designed with the operator in mind. Unlike traditional foot switches, the Series 600 has a wider platform with support along the front operating edge and around the corners to deter tipping.FEATURES:
- The 600 features a flexible strain relief option for up to 18/3 SVT cord for longer cable life
- High strength socket head hinge screws
- All threaded openings are extruded to provide extra thread engagement
- Stable platform, even on corners!
- Long life snap switch
- #8 grounding screw is provided
- High quality, black E-coat
- A fiberglass sleeve is supplied to comply with UL requirements for strain-relief of thermoplastic jacketed cord
- Wide target area!
The 600 can be provided with special nameplates, cord sets, plugs and other features that may be required for specific applications. Available in DPDT; 2-stage operation, higher amperage and voltage ratings on special orders.WARNING: It is the responsibility of the user to determine the suitability of a foot switch for the intended use and to determine that it will comply with all Federal, State, and Local safety and health regulations.
|Add To Cart/Request Quote|
|600-1990-20||N/A Single Switch with cord set||N/A 8' 24/2 cable with leads stripped||$37.50||
Add To Cart
|600-6990-20||N/A 2-Stage Operation Foot Switch with cordset||N/A 8' 22/4 black cable with leads stripped||$41.68||
Add To Cart