The patented Series 360 Foot Switch offers variable speed control. The cover maintains its position when the foot is taken off the switch.
The cast aluminum base housing, painted black, provides high durability and corrosion protection at the base.
Underneath the strong steel cover, a plated steel cover-plate adds additional ingress protection. With the addition of rubber gaskets and o-rings, this potentiometer control provides environmental protection up to IP 68.FEATURES:
- Durable aluminum base with formed steel cover
- Ultra smooth variable speed operation
- 1/2" NPTF connector hole standard for all cable strain relief fittings. Other connector holes available upon request
- No exterior springs! Torsion springs located inside the foot switch protecting them from contamination
- FOUR mounting holes
- Capable of handling up to 12/3 cable or .50" O.D.
- 10 Amp, SPDT Long life snap switch available to operate at beginning of stroke
- Equipped with 2 Watt Potentiometer (Customer to specify Ohm Rating and Taper, i.e., Linear or Logarithmic)
- #8 grounding screw is provided
- Skid-resistant elastomeric base pad and cover pad
- Buna-N O-Ring and Buna-N gasket seals
- Numerous cord strain reliefs available for your special requirements
- Adjustable operating force
The Series 360 can be provided with special nameplates, cord sets, plugs, strain reliefs, and other features that may be required for specific applications. Please consult factory.WARNING: It is the responsibility of the user to determine the suitability of a foot switch for the intended use and to determine that it will comply with all Federal, State, and Local safety and health regulations.