The Series 863 is designed for rugged, repetitive use. Made of solid cast iron, it’s heavier than most foot switches and won’t slide around the floor to inconvenience the operators, or break their production rhythm. Model 863 offers dependability by using quality components throughout, including a unique integrally molded cast iron housing. For operations requiring multiple control functions, dual and triple foot switches are available. These switches can be mounted on a heavy gauge steel base plate or a guard, both of which are equipped with barriers to deter simultaneous operation.FEATURES:
- Solid cast iron construction with skid-resistant elastomeric base pads
- Superior cable clamp system featuring a cable strain relief part of which is cast into the base resulting in fewer parts and reducing the possibility of the cable clamps becoming loose in the field
- Redundant corrosion-resistant spring system
- High strength socket head hinge screws
- Four mounting holes located 2.88" on center side to side and 4.28" on center front to rear
- Capable of handling up to 12/3 cord
- Terminals on the snap switch are easily accessible for field wiring
- Long life snap switch
- #8 grounding screw is provided
- High quality, black epoxy coating
- A fiberglass sleeve is supplied to comply with UL requirements for strain-relief of thermoplastic jacketed cord
- #863 Series is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Ingress protection rating: Type 1 enclosure
- Optional oversize and stainless-steel guards available.
The 863 can be provided with special nameplates, cord sets, plugs, and other features that may be required for specific applications. Please consult factory.WARNING: It is the responsibility of the user to determine the suitability of a foot switch for the intended use and to determine that it will comply with all Federal, State, and Local safety and health regulations.