15 AMP, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC
At last a foot switch designed with the operator in mind. Unlike traditional foot switches, the Series 862 has been ergonomically designed to enhance the mode of operation and reduce operator fatigue resulting in improved productivity.
The Series 862 features a very significant and unique design modification over traditional foot switches. The conventional location of the pedal hinge has been repositioned to the front of the foot switch. As a result, the hinging action occurs directly under the ball of the foot to facilitate ease of use and less fatigue.
For operations which require separate control initiation, dual and triple foot switches are available. These switches can be mounted on a heavy gauge steel base plate or a guard, both of which are separated by a barrier to deter simultaneous operation.FEATURES:
- Solid steel construction, with full cover and base pads
- The 862 features a cable clamp that is located inside the foot switch
- Redundant corrosion-resistant spring system
- High strength socket head hinge screws
- All threaded openings are extruded to provide extra thread engagement
- Two mounting holes
- Capable of handling up to 14/3 cord
- Quick-connect terminals required
- Long life snap switch
- #8 grounding screw is provided
- High quality, black epoxy coating
- A fiberglass sleeve is supplied to comply with UL requirements for strain-relief of thermoplastic jacketed cord
- #862 Series is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Ingress protection rating: NEMA Type 1 enclosure
- Optional guards, oversize guards, and stainless steel guards available
The 862 can be provided with special nameplates, cord sets, plugs and other features that may be required for specific applications.WARNING: It is the responsibility of the user to determine the suitability of a foot switch for the intended use and to determine that it will comply with all Federal, State, and Local safety and health regulations.