Standard snap switch rating: 15 AMP, 1/2 HP, 125/250 VAC
Available on special order: 20 AMP, 1 HP, 125/250 VAC
UL LISTED NEMA RATED: 1, 2, 4, 4X, 5, 6, 6P, 12 & 13 IEC Ingress Protection: IP54, IP55, IP56, IP57, IP58, IP65, IP66, IP67 & IP68
The patented Series 220 foot switch was designed to offer environmentally sealed protection without the bulk of most sealed foot switches in the market today. Its unique pedal design provides a wide target area of operation, and features an integrated barrier deters both pedals from operating at the same time.FEATURES:
- Polished aluminum housing with plated steel pedals provides high durability and corrosion protection.
- ½” NPTF connector hole standard for cable strain relief fittings. Other connector holes available.
- No exterior springs! Torsion springs located inside foot switch protecting them from contamination.
- Two mounting holes.
- Capable of handling up to 12/3 cable or .50” O.D. cable
- Quick connect terminals.
- Wide target area for foot operation.
- Long life snap switch.
- #8 grounding screw is provided.
- Skid-resistant elastomeric base pad.
- UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- NEMA and IEC Ingress Protection (IP) rated.
- Two pedal model has an integral barrier to deter both pedals from operating at the same time.
- Low-profile design provides sealed protection without taking up a lot of space.
- Buna-N O-Ring and Buna-N gasket seals for environmental protection.
- Numerous cord strain reliefs available for your special requirements.
- Optional powder coating available for special color requirements
The 220 can be provided with special nameplates, cord sets, plugs and other features that may be required for specific applications.WARNING: It is the responsibility of the user to determine the suitability of a foot switch for the intended use and to determine that it will comply with all Federal, State, and Local safety and health regulations.